The Senior Data Warehouse/Database Architect will coordinate the date base development efforts to effectively and efficiently utilize company resources to accomplish and exceed Company goals. Makes recommendations to and assists in making business decisions with the business unit. Provides data base/data warehouse development direction. Acts as a liaison between upper management and the software development staff. Coordinates data base development training for the Company.
** Must be local to Delhi**
Brief description of principle responsibilities (generally 6-8 for this job ranked by percentage of time. Begin each responsibility with an action verb. All duties should add to 100% with no responsibility equaling less than 5%.
- Design and implement data warehouse database
- Maintain and modifying existing transactional databases.
- Facilitate team collaboration towards database architecture best practices, and solutions that meet customer needs.
- Database administration for existing databases
- Provide hands-on guidance and leadership to project managers and technical writers
- Ensure adherence to defined database architecture process and implement/socialize process improvements as needed
- Work with other team leaders/managers across disciplines to ensure a closely integrated product team environment.
REQUIRED SKILLS, EDUCATIN AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Computer Science or related engineering discipline
- 7-10 years of Database Administration and/or data warehouse experience
- Expert experience in most or all of the following:
SQL Server, SQL Reporting Services, SQL Analysis Server, ETL, XML, SOA, Web Services, Source Code Control, PHP knowledge, Task/Defect Tracking,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please send us your resume and salary requirements. ** Must be local Delhi **
- Location: Delhi
- Compensation: Depends of Qualifications
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.